November 02, 2010 General Election Results
- Initiative Measure 1053 Concerning tax and fee increases imposed by state government.
- Initiative Measure 1082 Concerning industrial insurance.
- Initiative Measure 1098 Concerning establishing a state income tax and reducing other taxes.
- Initiative Measure 1100 Concerning liquor (beer, wine and spirits).
- Initiative Measure 1105 Concerning liquor (beer, wine and spirits).
- Initiative Measure 1107 Concerns reversing certain 2010 amendments to state tax laws.
- Referendum Bill 52 Concerning authorizing and funding bonds for energy efficiency projects in schools.
- Senate Joint Resolution 8225 Concerns the limitation on state debt.
- Engrossed Substitute House Joint Resolution 4220 Concerning denying bail for persons charged with certain criminal offenses.